Renting a storage unit isn't just for people who are in-between homes or those who have a lot of collectibles. There are a lot of other times investing in a storage unit can come in handy! Discover the many other uses for storage units.
1) Help The Kids Out: If you have children in high school who are planning to go away to college, storage units are a great place to stow extra furniture and other supplies they'll need when they head up to campus. You'll avoid the headache of cramping your home with beat-up couches, old mattresses, and other outdated furnishings you've grown out of. Plus, your child will thank you when they have their entire dorm or apartment furnished for the year.
2) Home Renovations: The experts at CertaPro Painters of Seminole County know that protecting your belongings is priority during any kind of home renovation. Renting a storage unit is a great way to keep your things safe during any kind of home renovation, whether it's a painting the walls and ceilings or having new countertops installed. Most units can be rented for short periods of time at an affordable price.
3) Start-up Office Space: Renting office space is expensive. For most start-up tech companies and entrepreneurs, allocating money for a luxurious office isn't in the budget. With a multitude of sizes available, renting a storage unit and converting it into a workable office space has become a popular option!
4) Studio/Rehearsal Space: If you have an interest in the arts, a storage unit can serve as an excellent studio or practice space. Whether you're into the visual arts and use it as a space to create works of art, or more of a performing artist and want to use the space for the excellent acoustics, a storage unit can serve as a place to store your supplies and entertain your creativity.
5) Personal Gym: Smaller homes and apartments can lack the space needed to create a home gym, and purchasing a membership to a gym can be costly. Renting a storage unit and installing a treadmill, free weights, and other workout equipment can save you money and help you avoid crowds at your local gym.
Make unique use of your storage unit today!